Saturday the 13th never happened.

I've honestly tried to write a blog about 10 times, and the only good thing that came out was the previous post with old photos. Saying that sounds annoyingly cliche', but it's true. So many things have happened lately, that I'm beginning to resent my whining of an absolutely boring life. Mostly, this weekend sort of threw me off. My well-executed plan for Saturday went extremely well, too good actually. I have no clue how I managed to get in my bed without my mother noticing that I was way beyond normal.

I suppose the worst part about that night is the fact that I can't remember most of what happened. There's different stories flying around, most of which include me puking twice, me falling off of a tower of brinks, sitting on a bench and suddenly realizing that I had lost my phone, which started me off in a full on freak out, and slapping several innocent bystanders. That night is a big black slate, with several occasions where the world decided to fade in and engrave into my memory, only to fade out into black again.

I'm just glad that there were no kissing of strangers or taking off of clothes involved. I've spent this entire week trying to remember with the rest of the people that were there, but all we have is a recording of a friend of mine screaming,"SENIOR YEAR!", and several more indistinguishable noises. I guess we can look back and laugh right now, but I still have a load of battle scars from the brick fall and a sore throat, probably from all the screaming.

Other than that, life has been pretty normal. My school's theater program is putting up our production of Bye Bye Birdie this week, and everything is pretty much chaotic as per usual. I'm only in the stage crew, so I'm not too stressed, but it's our first musical, and a lot of the actors aren't exactly musically talented. Let's all hope that goes well.

Did I mention that somebody from school stole my camera? And I was just about to grow the balls to finally make a youtube video. RIP Optimus Prime. You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment