I'm Just Gonna Wing It

I've developed this sort of strange obsession with Blogger. I feel the need to type all the time, but when it comes right down to it, I just have nothing to talk about. This usually results in multiple hair pulling, food eating, and spending hours on Etsy looking at bags I can't afford. Then I realized that I never really made an introduction blog. Well, technically I did write one. I spend hours on it, only to look at the screen with an unsatisfactory frown and delete it from the blogosphere for eternity. So try not to laugh at my pitiful attempt, because I am horrible at introductions. Just ask my Communications teacher.

The one and only time I have been a medical patient at a hospital was on October 14, 1992, during which my parents decided to name me after the well known superstar Janet Jackson. I always thought the choice made no sense whatsoever, given that both my parents are from Mexican descent and dislike any form of retro-pop music. I suppose they could have just picked the name from a baby name book, but the first story just seems so much more exciting. That was about 17 years ago, when the world was beautiful and I could eat mushed bananas without getting stares from society. These days I attend a generic American high school with a generic school population, except maybe replacing Black Gangstas with Cholo Mexicans.* If I can make it through another 5(ish) months I'll be heading off to a University pretty close by and making do for a degree in Journalism (majoring in Communications, YIKES!). I have unparalleled man-obsessions (mansessions?), including: the man with sticky-uppy hair, the man with goat legs, the guy with a scar and his ginger friend, and the dweeb love hunk.

Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Macaroni & Cheese, Ice Cream, or Burgers
Favorite Book: Paper Towns (so far)
Favorite Author: JOHN GREEN (nerdfighters!)
Favorite Quote: "Is this all real, or is it happening inside my head?" "Of course it's happening inside your head Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" (Dumbledore to Harry, Deathly Hallows)

Alright, that's all I can come up with. I warned you that it wouldn't be much. I guess now I'll just leave you with this weird blown up photo of me with my fabby camera Optimus Prime:

*not meant to be racist or offensive. Sorry if I did.

Awesome: Birth children from awesome people. Henry Green was born today, kids! We have a Nerdfighter baby! I think this calls for excessive happy dancing.
Notsome: Best friends getting angry for random and stupid reasons.

Currently Reading: Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story by Ben Carson. The second of my competition books. The story of a surgeon. Review for The Last Lecture coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment